I have recorded my latest album during a 5887km cycle adventure across Europe. Capturing the sounds of the places i visit. Starting in Edam, then to Gruyere over the Alps to Gorgonzola, Towards the Pyrenees and then up to finish in Camembert.

Monday 26 August 2013

Gonna need a bigger boat, 1 day to go!


Ferry crossing is booked….. Edam here we come!

Tuesday 27th August is the leaving date! 




How can one person have so much stuff? Ha ha, its not like I’m going to carry it up a mountain or anything…..

It will all fit on the bike, but what about me?

It has been a busy few weeks, training has been hardcore!
5.30am starts at sunrise, cycling up little lanes singing loud and working on new song ideas….A great way to start the day!

8.30am, on busy A roads, being over taken by articulated lorries…character building!

 This all creates a varied outlook on the world and provokes many different emotions that I aim to capture in these new songs.




In my last weeks training I attempted as many miles as i could carrying 35kg every morning before 9am and then off for a full days work…..lets just say that last week I slept very well.



 Took this little lot cycling everyday.








Had a great sign off gig at the Trinity big top, really good fun and a great way to sign off the last album! Kay, you are a legend!



360 picture taken inside of the big top tent





To pre order the album 'Just for the Record Too' please go to my Pledge music page. http://www.pledgemusic.com/projects/paulcheese2



Armed with being as fit as I can be and a song book full of ideas….. 
the next part of the album journey is almost here….. 
(ha ha, now that makes it dramatic doesn’t it)

Slowly but surely heading in the right direction! 7 countries…and a few mountains.

Bring it on!









No comments:

Post a Comment