I have recorded my latest album during a 5887km cycle adventure across Europe. Capturing the sounds of the places i visit. Starting in Edam, then to Gruyere over the Alps to Gorgonzola, Towards the Pyrenees and then up to finish in Camembert.

Wednesday 4 September 2013

eeeeawwwe, beep beep, honk, screech September 4th

Goodbye Netherlands, Hello Belgium.


Holland Came to a very abrupt halt when I hit Antwerpen at rush hour.

Pop! ( goes my Netherlands cruise bubble)


All that changes again when you work on a song standing underneath the Atomium in Brussels.




There you are cycling along thinking about the possibilities of what you can find....ha ha


I shall take it to the European Parliament 


I met with the project manager of Eurovelo cycle route 13 and was shown the detail of the European Parliament buildings. Cheers Philipp!





Spreading the word and lightening my load!

















Played the song 'Evaporated' (off my 1st album) in the auditorium in the parliment main building.




Good stage, equally great to get creative with my Electron bike lights too. ha ha



Yeeehhaaa! Met up with my co rider Kim Kaos in Brussels after the solitary start.







Adventure and discovery takes time. We were still cycling to our accommodation at 11pm...big day, big hills and big smiles!






435 miles of songs cycled so far! Hell yeah!



If you would like to pre order my new album "Just for the Record Too" please visit here:

Or more info down here:





No comments:

Post a Comment