I have recorded my latest album during a 5887km cycle adventure across Europe. Capturing the sounds of the places i visit. Starting in Edam, then to Gruyere over the Alps to Gorgonzola, Towards the Pyrenees and then up to finish in Camembert.

Wednesday 18 September 2013

OOOOOH YEAH, GRUYERE! September 18th 2013


1200 miles, Edam to Gruyere. Stage 2!
Album tracks, thick and fast....

Making music until the cows come home...

(The 21st of Sep is the date when the cows come off the mountains for the winter)

Capturing the sound of cowbells...They all looked at me and shook their bells to the moosic



After many hours of torrential rain....

.....the sun burnt through and revealed such spectacular Switzerland scenery




OOOOOH YEAH, GRUYERE!

Another rain fuelled day...we made it!!! Stage 2.







A trip to the cheese factory......It seems that my surname gains free access. ha ha












A song to entertain the people interested in cheese and sending them on their whey




In a medieval turret

Well, I suppose if you are going to work on a song then you might as well do it in the turret of a medieval city wall.







Guitar out in the HR Giger bar (the guy who designed aliens) 




Hmmmm, mountains with snow. I like that.


Here is a little bit of 40kg+bike+me video. I love flying down mountains....Lucky boy though, I nearly hit a tractor. ha ha


 In a Chapel



At the bottom of a very deep ravine we found a very small chapel, so quiet. Such a brilliant place to collect your thoughts and write some new ideas.


1585 metre climb to the top of the Jaun Pass....


Woo ha, now there is a break us in gently kind of a mountain



We are heading for big boys mountains tomorrow!


This is what all the training has been for. 40kg+bike+me, up 2400 metres.

oh blimey.



If you would like to pre order my new album "Just for the Record Too" please visit here:

Or more info down here:






No comments:

Post a Comment