I have recorded my latest album during a 5887km cycle adventure across Europe. Capturing the sounds of the places i visit. Starting in Edam, then to Gruyere over the Alps to Gorgonzola, Towards the Pyrenees and then up to finish in Camembert.

Monday 2 September 2013

Totally unexpected. 2nd September 2013


Following a trail of bread crumbs deep into the woods you expect to find…..?




Hansel and Gretel's house?:




Yes.








A Tranquil clearing in the forest with a carpet of purple heather?



Yes.






A Beach??????








You just never know what you might find....
Luckily there was a three story lookout tower in the middle of this.












I hid my bike, then climbed to the top and worked on some new guitar lines whilst looking out across the forest/sandy plateau.




Guitar camera reflections.....






Into the forest, up the hill, to the sandy plateau, up a look out tower.





Ha ha, was not on the list but had to be done.



Look what I found:



GOUDA


 
Ha ha, when I told the lovely people in the old cheese weighing building
what i was doing the granted me an 'access all area' cheese pass


There were great acoustics in the old cheese weighing building.




So far, I have cycled 342 miles and written/worked on lots of new songs.


 Just me, my bike and 40 kilos of ideas




Time to head south



If you would like to pre order my new album "Just for the Record Too" please visit here:

Or more info down here:





No comments:

Post a Comment