I have recorded my latest album during a 5887km cycle adventure across Europe. Capturing the sounds of the places i visit. Starting in Edam, then to Gruyere over the Alps to Gorgonzola, Towards the Pyrenees and then up to finish in Camembert.

Friday 30 August 2013

Dyke side of the moon, Edam is made backwards, The beginning!



I am on the way! One big fat tick in the box for destination 1.  EDAM



Set up my recording rig and worked on some of the new album tracks whilst sitting by/on/in a dyke.
















Guitar cam!


Love it! Today recorded the sound that the internal workings of a windmill makes ( great rhythms ) 
and was very careful not to get my hair caught in the sail. ha ha




...And yes! it had to be done, I went and played in a cheese shop. Thanks guys!

A little cheeky cheese shop.


 I manage to get 90 kilometres cycling in today too.


Important facts from today….

Edam is made backwards.













I am the proud owner of an oil tanker ship with wheels, with the approximate turning circle of……


When I’m not on my bike, there is a massive weight on my shoulders.


I know the terrain will change very soon, but until then, just look, the cycle path that goes as far as you can see......ahhhhhhh


Lets go inspire and record an album.

This is what it is all about.


Tomorrow I am going to go the wrong way, North across a 30 kilometre dam.

Cheers for reading!

If you would like to pre order my new album "Just for the Record Too" please visit here:

Or more info down here:





No comments:

Post a Comment