I have recorded my latest album during a 5887km cycle adventure across Europe. Capturing the sounds of the places i visit. Starting in Edam, then to Gruyere over the Alps to Gorgonzola, Towards the Pyrenees and then up to finish in Camembert.

Saturday 31 August 2013

I'm going the wrong way. 31st August 2013



Ok, so i have gone the wrong way to fulfil a mini ambition. I should be heading south to Belgium, but i have gone north. Ha ha


Afsluitdijk


It is all about finding locations like this to inspire and record my mew album


Here is a 360 panorama photo. I stopped here 52 miles into an 82 mile ride. What a great place to work on some new songs. Brilliant. It is about 20 miles long and you can only just about see land at each way....





















Wishes come in all shapes and colours.

When you have been cycling into a headwind for hours, sometimes all you need is somewhere sheltered to lean your bike and work on a song.




Or in the middle of a bridge over the river Ljssel



















Here are a couple of cheesy Cheese shots of the cheese shop in the centre of Edam













I really do not know what is around the next corner...........

see ya there? 

If you would like to pre order my new album "Just for the Record Too" please visit here:

Or more info down here:



No comments:

Post a Comment